If there is one thing that characterizes life through the Internet, it is because it has been making our lives easier every time, and that is what Symfony does.
Years ago, at the beginning of web pages, to develop them they had to make them with all the code.
Obviously, that’s much more complicated and takes a lot longer: more resources of all kinds.
If you keep reading, we tell you more about this framework. ?
What is Symfony
It is a very complete and open source framework. Which helps you develop your web application by optimizing it.
With it, you can reach a high productivity, since you can optimize many features that with others you can not.
Features of Symfony
The defining characteristics of Symfony are:
- It can be installed on any operating system, but we have to tell you that it will work better on Windows, because it will get more out of it. Still, you can use it with whatever you want, even with Linux.
- It is also installed in a very simple way. In addition, it can be configured very quickly. You can be developing fast.
- It is very intuitive to use. It is one of the reasons why it is commonly used by beginner developers. But the most expert also use it for its professionalism.
- There is very little code, and that way the work is optimized. In fact, the code is automatically generated. It is optimized because you lose less time, therefore you use fewer resources.
- You can continue to develop an app that you already had previously before arriving at Symfony. It can be done with a little code (very little, don’t panic) with the “phpDocumentor” manual. That’s why we tell you that it serves both beginners and experts.
- It has templates that you can customize however you want. That is, you do not need to start from 0, they give you a template that you can design customizing to taste, and especially thinking about the user who will navigate it.
How the framework works
How does it work?
Through a browser, a client makes a request that is processed by the server code, which prepares a response to return to the client. All through the browser.
Symfony is at the moment that the response to the customer is prepared.
It also has the structure “Model View Controller” that helps teamwork and also becomes scalable.
The application may grow, but not the complexity of the code, it will grow alongside the application and alongside yourself. And it won’t be too complex for you.
Another way to explain it: Symfony works with routes that lead all to the same place, to the front control.
Advantages of Symfony vS other similar tools
Symfony is the best at its own, but we are based on a reality:
- Compatibility. It has been discussed above, but you can use it on both Windows and Linux, and with any database manager.
- Organization of work. That’s right, the tool itself organizes everything you have to do. You minimize resources to the fullest.
- You have the skeleton of an application or page. It doesn’t make high to start from the beginning. You then add the elements you want and with the customization that you like the most.
- It is expandable. That is, you can apply any package with any function. The page can be improved and improved according to the functionalities with which you extend it.
- It is very flexible: it covers any need that a developer has without having to use the entire framework. You just need to install what you need.
- High performance: It is a fast system that requires little memory space. Therefore, it is more efficient and productive.
- It is very easy to use: in addition, they themselves provide you with manuals and tutorials, in case you still need help.
- Stable system: all versions of Symfony have a support of 3 years and are compatible with minor versions.
Reasons to use this framework
Symfony will be useful especially if you have an online business, since by developing your web application you will be able to reach more people on the smartphones of potential customers and the user experience will be improved.
It serves both to create web pages and web applications.
In Kiwop we use it mainly to develop pages, and pages that require a lot of power and customization.
So there we show you that it is not only for beginners, it is for everyone who wants to use it, gaining time and effort.
For all this and for what was said in the previous points, Symfony will be very useful.
There are no more excuses, you know what Symfony is
We, at Kiwop, are experts in Symfony. We leave you here a link where we explain better what we do.
If you need a powerful and robust website, just contact us, and we will help you create it.
Working with Kiwop and Symfony together will be the most suitable solution you can have.
Contact us to help you manage the tool.
You can also follow us on our Instagram profile for more tips on digital marketing and web development in general.
Go ahead and start developing your web application! ?